“To empower we must teach & share the knowledge, skill, desire, & opportunity to succeed in a way that leads to collective success of the community” – with this mantra Super Mommy in Beirut proudly organized the First Women’s Empowerment and Education event for Lebanon: ELLE FIESTA. Held on Saturday 20th September 2014.
Elle Fiesta is a full day and annual event dedicated to the empowerment and education of women.
The event is split into 3 parts :
1) Empowerment & Education Workshops given by women in our community that will share their expertise and life experiences with the community.
2) Empowerment exhibition dedicated to give women owned businesses, NGOS and sponsors a place to exhibit, sell, meet and network within the community.
3)Kids area: simply to keep moms mind at ease and free to benefit from the many activities happening.
Thank you Mrs. May Khalil, President of the Beirut Marathon Association, for launching this vision with your presence and support.
If you want to be part of this amazing initiative and community – ELLE FIESTA 2015 preparations are underway – email us firstname.lastname@example.org
THE WORKSHOP SCHEDULE 2014:
Date: Saturday 20th. September 2014
Venue: Sagesse University – Furn el Cheback
- Motivation & the Mantra of Running – Ms. May Khalil
- Overcoming Insecurities & Setting your goals – Ms. Maya Nassar
- Financial Empowerment & Planning – Ms. Cynthia Alpan Ms. Maysaa Maatouk
- Let your Family Eat Safe – Ms. Rasha Hteit
- First Aid for Baby & Child – Ms. Nisrine Abi Khalil
- Breastfeeding: The Natural Start – Ms. Sarah Bou Diab
- Planning for your children’s future – Ms. Cynthia Alpan Ms. Abir Harb
- Importance of Disinfecting – Ms. Celine Khalil
Together we can make a difference!